- Attorney escrow
- Signiture verification
- Document conversion
Mgr. Petra Čichoňová, advokát, IČ: 044 37 357, registered office: Prague 1, Nekázanka 888/20, P.C. 110 00, is the controller of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the "Controller") within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the "GDPR").
The Controller protects all processed personal data as strictly confidential and processes them in accordance with valid and effective generally binding legal regulations in the area of personal data protection, as well as according to the Act on Advocacy.
2. Contact details
During or in connection with processing of personal data, the data subject may contact the Controller at its registered office: Prague 1, Nekázanka 888/20, P.C. 110 00, Czech Republic, or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Controller declares that she complies with all legal obligations pursuant to the valid legal regulations, especially GDPR and furthermore Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On Personal Data Protection, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Data Protection Act").
4. Purposes of Personal Data Processing and Their Legal Basis, Legitimate Interests of the Controller
The Controller processes personal data in particular:
- during the provision of legal services based on contracts concluded with clients (including related communication with clients and third parties),
- during fulfilling legal obligations with the Controller's suppliers,
- during fulfilling legal obligations of the Controller, in particular obligations arising from accounting and tax regulations,
- during the protection of legitimate interests of the Controller, i.e. protection of the rights and legally protected interests of the Controller, especially the interest in the proper and safe running of the Controller's business, during the fulfillment of concluded contracts, respectively the interest in the possibility of legitimate and effective assertion of claims arising from such contracts, and protection against threatening or harmful conduct,
- during any communication of the data subject with the Controller, except as specified above.
5. Scope of processing of personal data:
In particular, the Controller processes the following categories of personal data:
- identification data - name, surname, title, date of birth, birth number, identification number, VAT number, etc.,
- Contact details - address, phone number, email address, etc.
- Financial information - bank account number
- data provided to the Controller by clients or their legal representatives in the performance of a contract on provision of legal services,
- any other personal data not defined above provided to the Controller by the data subject.
6. Period of Time for Which the Personal Data Are Being Processed
Personal data are being processed and stored by the Controller for the period of time necessary, but at least for the duration of the contract with the data subject, respectively for the duration of the binding legal relationship in respect of which the personal data of the data subject are being processed. Personal data will be processed for a longer period, provided that this is stated by legal regulations or for the period for which the data subject's consent to their processing was granted, or if such processing justifies the need for full settlement of claims arising from the legal relationship entered into between the Controller and the data subject; respectively a third party (if the personal data of the data subject are processed in this context). The file documentation (client file) is kept for the period stated by the Act on Advocacy.
7. Recipients of Personal Data
Recipients of personal data (with the exception of Article 4 (9) of the GDPR) may be:
- public authorities, respectively. bodies entrusted with the performance of tasks in public interest,
- contractors of the Controller in the field of accounting, tax and other services related to the provision of legal services (e.g. lawyers, experts, interpreters, translators, etc.),
- other recipients according to the needs and instructions of the data subject / client.
8. Security and Privacy
The Controller protects the personal data obtained in the course of her business activity. Organizational and technical measures have been taken to adequately protect such personal data in electronic and physical form, taking into account the seriousness of their processing, from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration or unauthorized disclosure.
9. Transfer of Personal Data
Personal data may only be transferred to other persons if it is necessary for the provision of legal services, in accordance with the Act on Advocacy, according to which the lawyer is bound by the obligation of confidentiality when providing legal services.
All processing of personal data will take place within the EU.
10. Rights in Relation to the Protection of Personal Data
The data subject shall have the following rights with regard to processing of personal data:
- the right of access to personal data, i.e. the right to know whether, for what reasons and which personal data of the data subject are being processed,
- the right to rectify inaccurate and amend incomplete personal data without undue delay upon request,
- the right to restriction of processing of personal data in certain cases,
- the right to object to processing of personal data processed on the basis of legitimate interests of the Controller, a third party or necessary for the performance of a task carried out in public interest or within exercising of public authority,
- the right to portability of personal data when personal data are processed electronically on the basis of a contract or with the consent of the data subject, at the data subject's request to provide them in electronic form for the purpose of transmission to a third party. Where technically feasible, the data subject may request that data controllers transfer personal data between themselves,
- the right to erasure (to be forgotten) if the conditions laid down by law are met,
- the right to withdraw consent to processing of personal data at any time if the personal data are being processed with the consent of the data subject,
- the right to lodge a complaint in case of dissatisfaction with processing of his / her personal data by the Controller, to:
- in writing to Mgr. Petra Čichoňová, advokát, registered office at Prague 1, Nekázanka 888/20, P.C. 110 00, or by email at: email@example.com, or
- the Office for Personal Data Protection.